Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Slightly Dissapointing End to a Great Time and Tournament

A little disappointing Sunday for Don J and Mike N, who had shots at titles.
Also an apology to Paul M, who was omitted on the Saturday post.
His record was 0-2-1 to bring the LCCC Team score to 10-10-5.

Round 4:
Ken T got a draw for his Class B game. (1-2-1)
Mike N. drew his Class C game. (2-0-2)
Vince V lost his Class C game. (1-1-2)
John R lost his Class D game on time. (0-3-1)
Don J drew his Class E game. (2-1-1)
Ken L won his Class E game. (1-3)
Paul M won his Class E game (1-2-1)
Team record: 12-12-8

Round 5: Only Mike N has a shot at 1st or 2nd. It was not to be.
Ken T got a draw for his Class B game. (1-2-2)
Mike N. lost his Class C game. (2-1-2)
Vince V won his Class C game. (2-1-2)
John R won his Class D game on a bye. (1-3-1)
Don J drew his Class E game. (2-1-2)
Ken L won his Class E game. (2-3)
Paul M lost his Class E game (1-3-1)
And remember Tom H was (4-1-0) in the Novice tourney (2nd place!).

Final LCCC record: 15-15-10

This was the best run and the best venue I have played in. Nice rooms, internet and restaurant at the hotel. Great food close in walking distance also. The word is this tournament will be at the same location and date next year.

I would plan on being here as a member of the LCCC Team. We will win all the classes NEXT YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. No disappointments. It was fun.

    After looking at the final results for my class, I determined my only loss was to the person who won my section (he was undefeated), and the two people I had draws with split the second place prize. 3.0 out of 5.0 wasn't enough to win anything, but I'm happy with the results. Next tournament I expect to be playing in the next class up.

    ReplyDelete