|Chess is always fun......but it makes winter evenings much better!|
|Black to move!|
- > Black has a lead in development. But if not used quickly before White catches up - this advantage will evaporate away.
- > Black is two pawns down and a defensive strategy would be difficult to maintain on the queen-side with that big a dis-advantage.
- > Black's Queen is on the king-side and his bishop is already pointing that way.
- > White's King is on the king-side
- > White's under-developed pieces are hibernating on the queen-side. So why would you try to attack there?
In addition, the other Black forces can easily join in the fun!